Activate Zendesk Guide
Zendesk Guide could be saving you money
Improved operational efficiencies—when customer service staff have a knowledge base to refer to, they can answer questions and solve problems more quickly. When much of that knowledge is made available to customers through self-service, team members have more capacity for tougher problems and new projects.
Just-in-time training—the knowledge base can be an effective training tool for new people, so that can be confident and proficient more quickly, reducing the costs of onboarding new hires.
Identify high-impact improvements—by analysing knowledge article reuse, recurring issues can be identified and permanently resolved.
Reduce duplicate effort—when team members use the knowledge base as their first go-to, they recognise similar issues more quickly and can reuse that work, rather than starting over.
Self-service makes money
Your knowledge base is not a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have.
Many customers prefer self-service to other forms of help, and certainly to having to make a phone call.
*GST not included
The right expertise
Validate your knowledge process
- 60 minute call with Knowledge Bird
- Walk through of self-service challenges, business goals and objectives
- Lightbulb moments to inform changes to your way of working
- Best practice resources and further learning curated for your needs
- 60 minute concierge onboarding service from SuccessCX.
- Walk through of requirements for your customer-facing help centre and internal knowledge base, including functionality and branding
- Customised advice on how to move forward with knowledge management & extend your Zendesk Guide functionality even further
Outcomes you can expect
- Gain confidence and third-party expert validation on the current state of your knowledge management
- Clarity on the next steps and opportunities for improving knowledge sharing workflows
- Extracting more value from your Zendesk investment by enabling customers to self-serve and improving the capacity and productivity of your help desk
Aprill breaks KM down in a way that makes it achievable, with small steps. I think we all thought it was a big project we didn't have time for until your workshop.