As your team grows, it’s much harder for everyone to keep their finger on the pulse of what’s happening inside your organisation. There may be more new faces than ever, and they need to get to grips with how work gets done. You’ve probably got multiple systems with no common way of capturing knowledge, storing documentation or finding answers. You may have started to make changes but aren’t sure where to go next. No one knows your business better than you do, but sometimes an outside perspective is needed to get to the root of a problem. Knowledge Bird’s guidance provides the personalised knowledge management help you need to make improvements in your workflows, systems, and business outcomes.
What you get
- 60 minute Zoom call
- Walk through of current challenges, business goals and objectives
- Lightbulb moments to inform your internal development and DIY opportunities
- Customised advice on how to move forward and the knowledge management roadmap for your business
- Best practice resources and further learning curated to your environment
Outcomes you can expect
- Gain confidence and third-party expert validation on the current state of your knowledge management
- Clarity on the next steps and opportunities for improving knowledge sharing workflows
- Framework for business case and investment in your knowledge base
- DIY strategies for implementation of in-house opportunities
Canberra-based boutique consultancy, Cordelta, has joined forces with Knowledge Bird in a collaborative agreement to help government and other large organisations reach challenging customer service targets.
Good Guidance is an Australia/New Zealand collaborative helping organisations with multi-dimensional challenges that include: service management, organisational change, knowledge management and operational excellence.