The Knowledge Bird blog caters to knowledge managers and those who are interested in driving customer success.
Guest posts have not been a big feature of the blog in the past, but guest contributions are welcome to bring fresh research, thought leadership, and emerging knowledge tech to my readers.
Contributions to the blog should provide helpful advice and original research.
- Be a google doc or word file and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear and helpful.
- Provide attribution and a hyperlink for referenced info.
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- If your pitch is not accepted, I’ll do my best to explain why.
- I may edit, update, and add relevant call-to-action to Knowledge Bird content on accepted submissions.
Thanks for your interest!